Background Image

So titanbids has been sold and under new managment ( wont last )

Started by corvetteking , Aug 21 2014 12:18 AM

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

I had an email saying under new managment, went and had a look with the 10 free bids i got, only to find out its exactly like the old one, FULL OF BOTS, not a good start, all autobidders, till u bid, and after every bid another single bid appears, wait five mins, place another bid, same single bid straight after yours everytime, legit, i dont think so.

dpennybidder
  • dpennybidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Not sure what it would take to find a penny auction in this town. Every new site I try either has reserves or appears to have bots.

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

LOL!, already offline, WOW!, 3 days

BonQuiQui
  • BonQuiQui
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

I will never bid on titanbids no matter whom takes it over. Knowing for a fact they used bots on every single auction the "new" owners know it can be done too.

AmazingBids
  • AmazingBids
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Check us out at AmazingBids.com. We are a small family run website and have a limited amount of auctions, however a lot of our users are winning auctions with just a few bids. You will also see a lot of familiar names bidding on our website, not some random bots. We also have Buy It Now and we ship within a week. Hope to see you all on our site!

Amazingbids.com team

BonQuiQui
  • BonQuiQui
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Check us out at AmazingBids.com. We are a small family run website and have a limited amount of auctions, however a lot of our users are winning auctions with just a few bids. You will also see a lot of familiar names bidding on our website, not some random bots. We also have Buy It Now and we ship within a week. Hope to see you all on our site!

Amazingbids.com team

Says the site that used the e-gift cards they sent you.

Several former members of Amazingbids.com found out the hard way, that the owner was redeeming the e-gift codes they sent the winners in emails directly from the owner, not e-gift codes from the web site they were purchased from. He was keeping the emails and using them at will. Jackass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users