Background Image

NEW SITE-Great Customer Service-Wins Received!!

Started by Sandman , Sep 01 2014 02:02 PM
New Site Ships Great customer service

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sandman
  • Sandman
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

For all of you looking for a site that ships, has good customer service, running a Labor Day bid sale and NEW........ it is Sakubid.com. They are a Canadian company, but also ship to U.S. I only play on sites that obviously ship, and have good customer service, and I have been around since 2008. Always be aware of where you sign up, but so far they have been great. If you sign up, use my referral link please. Thanks. Happy Bidding.

http://sakubid.com/?...e8e8d582dc44d88

Jayski101

:D

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

I think the site might have been legit at the start, but now I think they're using shills on auctions after some bigger auctions went cheap. Bidding patterns are too strange. Lots of bidders don't even try for items that have no bids on them, they only bid on auctions that other people have tagged. Good luck if you use the site but I'm not wasting any more of my money.

Mike
  • Mike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

I guess they were not as bad as you thought, see your still bidding.

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Wrong Mike. I haven't bid there since I won an auction on Sept 7. So if your seeing my bidder name it's not me.

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

It's been over a month and my auction win still hasn't been delivered. Looks like another scam site to me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New Site, Ships, Great customer service

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users