sitemile wordpress penny auction wordpress theme WP theme

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

goldy
  • goldy
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I want to start my own penny auction website and I came across sitemile wordpress penny auction theme. It's seems has all features that I need and very cheap compare to other penny auctions developers and website. Anyone knows this developer? Tried this theme? what's the catch?

• fetlylozy likes this

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hey Goldy! Welcome to the Penny Auction Watch forum! Great question. Has anyone else used this software or have recommendations for goldy? Thank you!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

didier2014
  • didier2014
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm also interested in this penny auction wordpress theme, but I cannot find anybody that has purchased it. It is very cheap, so did nobody ever buy this theme?

I found a link to download the first version of this theme for free:

I can't seem to get it installed, any help maybe? Could be because I was using the new wordpress version with an old theme?

If this theme is just a waste of time, do you guys know any other open source software (like Magento) with a penny auction plug-in/ theme?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sitemile, wordpress, penny auction, wordpress theme, WP theme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users