• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

pennyauctionme
  • pennyauctionme
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi members,
I am looking for a legal software provider for penny auctions. Can anyone provide some links please.
Thank you in advance

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Good question! Any current penny auction owners willing to chime in here? :) 

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

mettro
  • mettro
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi There,

I will do some "Spin Wheel" Game plugin for penny auction software.  I will do that using JQuery.  If anyone intrest please reply.

Thanks

PennyVacay
  • PennyVacay
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNew York City

We just launched our new site PennyVacay.com on July 1st. Me and my business partner wanted the ability to add and subtract and modify the site on the fly so we had it custom built from scratch by a development team we hired. The cost was more than reasonable and as you can see, www.pennyvacay.com, it looks aesthetically better than any other penny auction site because we also put a lot of time and effort into design instead of using the generic and frequently used penny auction software thats out there.

It took a lot of hard work in the beginning but now we own the technology and can fit it into any shape we like. I recommend doing some research on getting it custom coded. Hope that helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users