Background Image

What do you think of Beezid?

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , May 25 2015 01:14 AM
beezid bidding site penny auction penny auctions penny auction sites

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Beezid (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like Beezid?

1. No, I will never bid there! (1 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Yes, I love it and have won items! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. No, I hate it - I can't win! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Neutral: I haven't tried it yet (1 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

What do you think of Beezid.com? Do you think it's a good and legit penny auction site? Have you bid there and won items?

Beezid has a guarantee that you will win on your first bid pack purchase. Read more about it on the Penny Auction Watch Blog here: http://www.pennyauct...ember-will-win/

• PennyAuctionWatch likes this

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

kjohn1
  • kjohn1
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationVirginia

I used to bid there early on in my PA 'career', but haven't done so in quite a while. I did win quite a few things in the beginning, but I think that's how they suck you in; also feel that they've changed since then. After your 'cherries' are done, it gets really difficult to win anything substantial without dumping a lot of money into it.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the more money you spend there, the more they 'help' you to win auctions you want. I've had customer service reps call me with insane bid pack offers, along with promises that they would 'assist' me in winning certain auctions. I never took them up on the offers, and after a few try's, they quit calling. I don't want to cheat, or be given an unfair advantage. To me, that sucks the fun out of it; but I'm sure many of their PBs are well taken care of.

Overall, I'd say it's worth it for new users and people new to PA sites in general; as long as they realize what they're getting into and that Beezid does not represent the rest of the industry. They can win cherry auctions fairly easily, so use up your cherries then head to a more reputable site.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beezid, bidding site, penny auction, penny auctions, penny auction sites

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users