ubidwin penny auctions penny auction sites bidding sites penny auction

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Here's a new penny auction site for you to check out. It's UBIDWIN.COM and I recently spoke with the owner, Avi, and shared the interview on the homepage. Read it here. What do you think of UBIDWIN? Have you bid there and won? http://www.pennyauct...g-site-ubidwin/

• Donaldnug and AAcyflime like this

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

kjohn1
  • kjohn1
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationVirginia

I've been on UBIDWIN for a couple of weeks now. I first heard about the site on TPR, and despite some personal attacks against the owner over there, I decided to give it a shot. Glad I went with my gut!

I've won 3 auctions (nothing super huge, $50-$80 range) so far, and they were all delivered within 4-5 days of winning. Can't beat that for PA service. Haven't seen anything that looks shady (no obvious shills/bots).

Another good thing is that they give 'bonus bucks' with every bid pack, in the same amount as you paid for the bid pack (i.e. $25 bid pack gets bids plus $25 bonus bucks). You can use the bonus bucks in their store, which has regular everyday items. I placed a store order, using bonus bucks, on July 28th. I haven't received the item yet, so I can't give a full review of how, or even if, the store works yet. But I'll update when I get it. IF I get it...

Just in case you're wondering, I am not affiliated with the site or Avi (the owner); I've been around for a while (on APA and TPR), and am/have been active on many PA sites. He's gotten some negative press on the other forum, and while I can't say whether the complaints are true or not, I will say that he, and his site, have been nothing but honorable to me so far. PA sites are dropping like flies, and I'd like to help the honest ones stick around and become successful, so that's why I wrote the review.

Based on my experience, UBIDWIN is worth a shot. If that changes for me, I'll update with why.

kjohn1
  • kjohn1
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationVirginia

It was good while it lasted, but they've closed down.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hey Kjohn1, welcome to PAW! Glad you were able to win some great items while the site was in business. Sorry to see them go.

• kjohn1 likes this

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Destro1
  • Destro1
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Just an example of how a tiny group of PA people, some who never registered or used the site, can bring it down with constant negative posts day after day. Avi never had a chance, nor was he given one. I, also, enjoyed the site, and posted so, only to be attacked by those same few people.

• kjohn1 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ubidwin, penny auctions, penny auction sites, bidding sites, penny auction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users