• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kjohn1
  • kjohn1
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationVirginia

I'm a newbie to this forum, although I've been reading PAW for a while now. I'm active on The Penny Room, and was active on All Penny Autions before they shut down.

I've been PA user for about 4 years now. I tend to go in cycles; I'll be a super active bidder for a couple of months, then get bored with it. A couple/few months later, I'll be back at it.

I don't do this for anything but fun. I'm not trying to make money. Not one of those weirdos who seem to get an ego boost from being a 'power bidder' (what a sad life that must be). I don't even do it to try and get things I need; if I need something, I'll just go buy it. It really is just about seeing something, thinking 'hey, that looks cool' and bidding on it. It kind of scratches the gambling itch when I haven't been to Vegas or AC in a while.

Anyway, I hope to learn from y'all, and contribute what I can.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Welcome! good to have you here. Where are you bidding at now? :)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

kjohn1
  • kjohn1
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationVirginia

PAW, recently I've been most active on UBIDWIN and NidBid. But, sadly, UBIDWIN will be shutting down soon. I can also be found on Kocopelle, QuiBids, and DealDash, but less frequently.

I'm looking for a new place to bid, but there isn't a whole lot to choose from nowadays.

kjohn1
  • kjohn1
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationVirginia

PAW, are you still bidding anywhere?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Right now I am not bidding anywhere. Are you?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users