penny auction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ushantha
  • Ushantha
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hello Bidders. Happy Black Friday. I just wanted share my experience with #Theminelife. The site is amassing. Lots of auctions. I have already won over $1000 worth of gift cards alone. Support is awesome. I mostly get response to my questions within couple of minutes. I also checked about the owner os the site and seems a legit professional person.

TheMineLife uses a new auction platform. Not the common, Cheap and buggy penny auction software. This shows there serious about what their doing.

The best thing about the site is you can exchange your winnings to "Mine Dollars (Virtual Currency within the system)" and pick any gift card like Amazon, Walmart, eBay etc. You can either ship the winnings to your address or select email delivery which which you will receive within 24 hours.

Just take a look in to it and give a try. You will not regret it.

Here are some of my auctions.
Note:
1. Most of the winnings are digital delivery. So currently I can't provide any proof other than my PayPal account balance, which I actually don't like to show :)
2. I'm not affiliated with TheMineLife & this is not to get referrals under me.

BTW, Today in Black Friday they are running few special auctions. Some of them are MacBook, iPad, Cruise Trip etc.

Head on to it & give it a try
Good Luck!

Attached Files

• Attached File  mine.jpg   149.51KB   0 downloads

• garytesserojr likes this

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

I so no big auctions....how does it work?

Stay Thirsty my Friends!!! :cheers2:

Ushantha
  • Ushantha
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I so no big auctions....how does it work?

They stopped for couple of days until they fix some bugs. But from Monday (Today), they will start big auctions

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: penny auction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users