Started by flykel , Feb 22 2016 10:51 PM

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

I sure do miss the old days on the Penny Auction industry. The financial gains? The drama? Shillo? lol What a fun time!

• fetlylozy likes this
Stay Thirsty my Friends!!! :cheers2:

Mike
  • Mike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Me too, I started with Swipbids, yes I know those of you who complained about them, they took my money without my ok, and everyone cried about them, and nothing but trouble, they said stay away, and a lot of you did...........and I will tell you thank you for not joining.   It was a gold mine for me and I figured I didn't need anymore competition other then there was.   I ended up selling everything I had won on ebay, what a great site.......nothing like that now

Mike
  • Mike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Me too, I started with Swipbids, yes I know those of you who complained about them, they took my money without my ok and everyone cried about them and nothing but trouble, they said stay away, and a lot of you did...........and I will tell you thank you for not joining.   It was a gold mine for me and I figured I didn't need anymore competition other then there was.   I ended up selling everything I had won on ebay, want a great site.......nothing like that now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users