Background Image

BidClikr.com started using full blown bot program this past week. BEWARE!!!

Started by BonQuiQui , Apr 25 2016 03:54 PM
BOT site scam site RED FLAG SITE

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

BonQuiQui
  • BonQuiQui
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

The first week or two that BidClikr.com showed back up at the middle to end of this past March 2016, they had the location map up that showed where bids were being placed from. Quite a few bids were being placed from Australia, according to the locations on the map. 

If any of you were familiar with Titanbids.com, they were based in Australia and were well known for using nothing BUT computer generated bidders, or BOTS, in each and every auction they had up. If any REAL bidder ever placed a bid, all of the bots would disappear except for one until the REAL bidder dropped out and then all of the other AUTO BOTS, sometimes upwards of 50 in the last 10 minutes, would join back in line, one by one to make it look like actual bidders were bidding. 

BidClikr.com was called out on another forum about the bidders that were bidding from Australia, yet their TOS stated that auctions are only shipped to the US. BidClikr's reply was that anyone could bid from anywhere but auction wins were only shipped to the US. Within a day or two, oddly, the location map was taken off the site. 

BidClikr and Titanbids use/used the exact same penny auction script, so of course BidClikr has the ability to use BOTS on any/every auction. 

Up until this past week a majority of the auctions were selling for very cheap prices, to REAL bidders, which anyone would expect for a newer site that has just opened. 

Within the last week dozens upon dozens of new "bidders" have shown up and of course each and every one of them have hundreds upon hundreds of bids to burn against real, well known bidders, who now have to use sometimes hundreds of bids just to win $15 and $25 gift cards that were selling for pennies a week ago.

If any of you reading this know how "NORMAL" reputable non botted sites work, it's very possible to get cheap auction wins against other REAL bidders.

My advice to anyone reading this, who might want to bid on BidClikr.com, is stay far far away from the site unless you want to buy a bunch of bids and walk away with either nothing, or much less than you put into the site.  

• fetlylozy and Jessescaf76 like this

BonQuiQui
  • BonQuiQui
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

And just like i called it, heres proof that the new Bidclikr.com is using computer generated bidders to scam people out of their money...

BonQuiQui
  • BonQuiQui
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Of course i cant get my screen shot to show up

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BOT site, scam site, RED FLAG SITE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users