• 384 posts

that is a new one
the you won a ton win limit :smilielol5:

That IS funny...... :smilielol5:

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

I sent a note via the contact form, requested my bids be refunded for the Wii auction. He gave them back. :)

I would like to see a "win limits" in place.

I have tried twice to bid there and have had problems, third strike guys and I will request a refund. :rant:

Too many sites out there with fantastic service, AND that work properly to have the frustration this has caused. :frown:

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

I bought bids today to try and bid as well....it looks like I should have followed my gut instinct, remembering that this wasn't the original thread for this website (he chose to start a new one instead of replying to the questions being asked of him in the old thread).

Hard to imagine this site being successful without these problems being solved and some limit being put in place (not that "Won a ton" isn't a good limit :smilielol5:)

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I have purchased bids but have had nothing but technical problems trying to place my bids.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

I have purchased bids but have had nothing but technical problems trying to place my bids.

Same problems, cave....just can't figure out why everything goes haywire on my computer every time I sign in at littlebidz.

Until they revise their "you won a ton" win limits, I don't know how much bidding I will be doing there anyway.

rockybiduser
  • rockybiduser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Have anybody received any won item. I won a $25 homedepot gift card on 30th dec, on 3rd jan received an email that it is shipped.On 14th jan I send them an email about the card status as I haven't received that.Till date no response. Now I am getting anxious about their intentions here.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Have anybody received any won item. I won a $25 homedepot gift card on 30th dec, on 3rd jan received an email that it is shipped.On 14th jan I send them an email about the card status as I haven't received that.Till date no response. Now I am getting anxious about their intentions here.

I've won there twice and both times received the items within a week.

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

I was just bidding on the psp 3000, timer was at 1 second for 5 seconds with my name on it. Did I win? I would have thought so, but it's not in the winners column.

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

I was just bidding on the psp 3000, timer was at 1 second for 5 seconds with my name on it. Did I win? I would have thought so, but it's not in the winners column.

It wasn't a No Floor auction, sorry :-(

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

Youre rifgt Chris, I forgot, CRAP!

ok on to the apple!

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

Good luck, I will be rooting for you!!

COATVRider
  • COATVRider
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I just wanted to respond to the postings regarding bid limits for individuals. I have noticed that the same people win all of the time. I noticed one participant who won more than 1 auction on the same night.

It seems impoaaible to win anything, so I too will no longer be bidding on this site until it is more fair. I feel like I have just wasted my money by purchasing bids.

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

Has anyone received their won items from this site? Anyone been able to contact them? I have tried through the contact form on the site and I have yet to receive a response.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

I just wanted to respond to the postings regarding bid limits for individuals. I have noticed that the same people win all of the time. I noticed one participant who won more than 1 auction on the same night.

It seems impoaaible to win anything, so I too will no longer be bidding on this site until it is more fair. I feel like I have just wasted my money by purchasing bids.

Last I heard, their win limits were determined on a case by case basis. Nothing in writing.

Has anyone received their won items from this site? Anyone been able to contact them? I have tried through the contact form on the site and I have yet to receive a response.

I, too, have never received a reply thru their contact form. Won items just showed up at my door.

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

How long did it take suzyq? I won and paid for the card back on January 27th and I haven't heard or received anything.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

How long did it take suzyq? I won and paid for the card back on January 27th and I haven't heard or received anything.

I'm pretty sure it took at least a week. I should think that you would have received it by now.

rockybiduser
  • rockybiduser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

They never replied through their contact form.I received my item after my posting at PAW.So based on that you should received your item after two days.
May be next time when you play and won there immediately post at PAW about not receiving the item and you will get it quicker :wink:

I really hate sites who does not deliver in customer service front.

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

They never replied through their contact form.I received my item after my posting at PAW.So based on that you should received your item after two days.
May be next time when you play and won there immediately post at PAW about not receiving the item and you will get it quicker :wink:

I really hate sites who does not deliver in customer service front.

Yeah I am pretty frustrated...besides the no win limits, the lack of customer care is making me hold off on buying more bids.

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

Hey Chris, I won a PS3 there, maybe took 10 days to get an e mail from Eric about it being shipped out. I did get the PS3. I got my cards I won quicker. I am now waiting on the pots n pans I won, I would think they will be here by next Friday. Remind me on a pst here and I will tell you when they arrive.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new auction, new penny auction, new penny auction opening

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users