Started by littlebidz , Jan 01 2010 08:44 PM
new auction new penny auction new penny auction opening

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

So far FOUR e mails and contact forms thorugh the Littlebidz site, wondering where my pots and pans are, cause THEY AREN'T HERE!!! I got an E Mail from Eric saying the order was complete, and had been shipped. So Far no pots and pans. Is anyone else having problems? Looks like fewer and fewer auctions too.

boredncrazy
  • boredncrazy
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 556 posts

I won an apple magic mouse and it took one month but I did get it.

rockybiduser
  • rockybiduser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Looks like they are gone.There is no auction since mar 21st. From the ended auction I can see few people get all teh good stuff. I think they start horribly wrong by putting the reserve auction. Which most probably cause lack of interst in the site. Later they started running no reserve auction.But without proper marketing no win limit few people get all the good stuff. I think most PA site dies like this.

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

I got my pots and pans 3 days after I posted that last message. I also got an e mail this week about a card they said they are sending. Hope everyone gets there stuff! But I agree, no win limits made it real easy for 4 bidders to walk away with everything!

littlebidz
  • littlebidz
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hey everyone,

I know we have been quiet for quite a while..

We have GREAT news! we have removed all floor prices and have implemented a new customer support staff to help everyone with any issues they may have.

Come check us out, we have some great stuff listed all with no Floor prices!

If you have any questions about anything please do not hesitate to write us, support@littlebidz.com and we will get back to you within 2 business days!

the littlebidz team:)

Edited by littlebidz, 23 May 2010 - 01:35 AM.
typo fix

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

Has anyone been back to littlebidz yet?

dpennybidder
  • dpennybidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

hi i would appreciate if you could refund my last bid pack that i bought. For the 100.00 gift card there was about 11 bidders bidding on it and sold about 4 bids after i put my last bid in. The subway card had about 6 bidders and ended about 5 bids after i put in the last bid. I think you might have some hidden reserves that you don't sell your item to a real bidder untill you make a certain amount of money.woot Also when will you be shipping out my ipod. I was hoping to get that for a friend. I sent an email last sunday and never got a reply.

amazindeals
  • amazindeals
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Neeeds win limits

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new auction, new penny auction, new penny auction opening

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users