buy it now quibids returns

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

boxtop3
  • boxtop3
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I purchased an expensive camera w/Quibids Buy It Now, thinking the costs of the bids I had purchased and spent on the auction would be refunded. They weren't claiming I had used voucher (free) bids when I did not. I was charged over $450.

I received the camera and was forced to sign for it. I have written to customer service at Quibids numerous times, saying I want to return the camera for what I spent on it,($450 not including the bids I spent on the auction.) Their terms of service claims you are eligible to return items you've spent cash on, as long as you return them within 15 days of receiving them. But they tell you not to return them until you receive instructions from customer service.

Tomorrow will be one week since I received the camera. I've written about five emails since then, and have not received any response. Anybody had an experience like this? Do you think I should return the camera or keep it?

As far as I am concerned, the people at Quibids are deceptive and I would advise anyone who is interested in bidding there to go elsewhere.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buy it now, quibids, returns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users