The Penny Auction Watch℠ Consumer Fraud Complaint Reporting Directory
Penny auction sites have been ripping consumers off, some shill, others don’t ship.
For any problems you may have with a penny auction site we suggest you tell us about them so we can investigate and report on them, but we’d also like to suggest that you report if you really think or know for sure that you were scammed, i.e. found evidence of shilling, non-receipt of items, or another business complaint, you should also report the problem.
Listing of Government and Non-Government Agencies to Report Scams/Fraud:
How to Report Scams to the FTC:
The Federal Trade Commission’s consumer complaint reporting form: http://ftccomplaintassistant.gov
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION
600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE NW
WASHINGTON DC 20580-0001
State Attorney General Directory:
US Postal Service – Contact the US Postal Service if you think you were a victim of a scam promotional offer.
US POSTAL INSPECTION SERVICE
OPERATIONS SUPPORT GROUP
222 S RIVERSIDE PLAZA SUITE 1250
CHICAGO IL 60606-6100
US Non-Governmental Agencies:
Other Countries Where Penny Auctions Are Prevalent
- Non-Government Agency: Better Business Bureau Canada
- Industry Canada Consumer Connection (Scam Reporting)
- RECOL (Reporting Economic Crime Online)
- General Scams Consumer Direct
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 08454 04 05 06
- Metropolitan Police, London
- Office of Fair Trading, London
- www.ripofftipoff.net, Trading Standards and the BERR
- Australia Scamwatch
- Ministerial Council on Consumer Affairs
- Consumers online (Australian Government)
- South Australia Office of Consumer and Business Affairs
- Consumer and Employment Protection, Government of Western Australia
- Western Australia Department of Consumer and Employment Protection – Scamnet
- Commerce Commission
- Consumers’ Institute of New Zealand, Inc.
- Ministry of Consumer Affairs, New Zealand
- NZ Serious Fraud Office
- Department of Internal Affairs
This is a resource of Penny Auction Watch℠, if you find any other reporting resources, tips or feel you’ve been scammed please let us know. Please join our forum to ask questions & report your experiences on penny auction sites. Win and never receive your items? We want to know.