Allow me to set the record straight, in an effort to stop the blatant smear campaign that has been started against me and PennyAuctionWatch.com, on a newly started penny auction forum by a previous forum member of PAW:
The user eshopper has posted the following allegations to this new penny auction forum:
“Instead of writing all that out again, this will be a condensed version.
Check out the following user names on PAW (be sure and read at least some of their posts under statistics):
http://www.pennyauctionwatch.com/for…ber.php?u=1126 (you thought the bid on cash threads continuing to go on and on was just an oversight?)
Now. Would anyone like to guess who all those user names belong to? Its one person. A person who is using that site to collect free bids or money from “sponsored” sites and a person who uses their forum friendships, carefully formed in the threads of her favorite sites, to manipulate the playing field in penny auctions by having at least the people from the forums not bidding against her.
Other identities were used to say things about a site, like to bring up suspicious activity on a site, using an anonymous name. Because..it wouldn’t look very good for the site admin to allow a sponsored forum on a site she had suspicions about, would it? I am sure there are many more user names being used by this person, these are just the ones I’m sure about.
Anyway, theres a lot more but thats the gist of it. Anyone who has been paying close attention probably isn’t surprised. This is the reason why there will never be a user we know promoted to moderator status on PAW. It would require her giving admin access to someone who would then be able to see how her IP matched all those other user name IPs. Just like it was her behind that weird “MODERATOR” name she made up, any moderator in the future will be either her or her “mom” or her “sister”. I use quotes because she told Shen her mother and sister helped her with the site, myself, I don’t believe anything she says so I just assume they’re ALL her.
Just thought you all should know.
I am sure there are many more user names being used by this person, these are just the ones I’m sure about.”
MESSAGE FROM PAW: Assuming things about anyone and falsely accusing is unjust.
- Lunasol was me when I first started the forum because at that time I was new to forums and didn’t want the administrator to be giving opinions. I no longer post under that username or any other username other than PennyAuctionWatch (the username that have also been used by moderators).
- Mapleleaves is my sister who occasionally played on penny auctions and was also used to help investigate a site (see #8).
- My mom also has a username on my site, she used to post under her old bidding name lottzadeals and now uses biddingfool.
- Angelducky is a real separate person unrelated to me.
- Bloo123456 is a real separate person, unrelated to me. (This user joined in the beginning and came from Yottabid.com, the first penny auction site I played.)
- knivez112 is a real separate person, unrelated to me.
- Janyce16 is a real, separate person, unrelated to me. (This user joined in the beginning and came from Yottabid.com, the first penny auction site I played.)
- Tanyalove was me, used to investigate a penny auction site that we thought was giving wins to only active users on the PAW forum. So this is why this undercover user was set up. The whole purpose of PAW was set up to shut down and warn about shady penny auctions and this was just one of the investigative techniques that we had used.
- Also, my mom may have used another username in the past when talking about a site that was never sponsored on my forum and they had refused to send her a won item or bill her in a timely manner.
NO, it would not be right for me to allow a site to have a sponsored forum on my site that I had suspicions about this is why I was trying to prove wrongdoing on their part without accusing them first (What happened to innocent before PROVEN guilty? Through research we found many users that we thought were scam users were actually real bidders so we could not find enough evidence to suggest that there was wrongdoing on the site owner, because we at PAW want to be VERY careful to not accuse people/penny auction sites until we have proof. I do not disclose my usernames, other than a site that we were trying to investigate. On one instance, many months ago, I told eshopper my username on dime-divas.com but soon after I requested that dime-divas.com change my username because I did not want any collusion going on nor did I want anyone to know my username there, so that I could not have an unfair advantage over any bidder. Also, I may have signed up on bidoncash and used the few free bids that all users were given, but I have never purchased free bids nor have I received any more free bids from bidoncash.com. I did not realize what all users were up to on the bidoncash.com thread which has since been closed. I have notified bidoncash.com of the possible collusion and have invited them to read these threads on our forum.
User Coolguy451 posted the following to this other penny auction forum:
“One of the things that seemed to really change about PAW happened when she started getting financial support from PA sites. This may be a coincidence but I personally feel that this change impacted the sites ability to be honest about sites (or at least she took a much more cautious approach) because she felt the need to protect these sites who are now her main source of income for the site. Unfortunately, I never saw a post discussing this new relationship she formed with PA sites. Obviously she needed to increase revenue as more people used the site but by allowing PA sites direct support of PAW some might feel they are gaining an unfair advantage with regards to PAW and the investigations she was/is doing.”
If ANYONE has PROOF of ANY penny auction sites that are either advertising, other than google ads, which I have no control over, and sponsored forums on Pennyauctionwatch.com, are shill bidding or doing anything else less than honest, let me know IMMEDIATELY and I WILL REMOVE their forum, all advertising, refund their money and ensure that their site is posted to the redflags section. I have integrity and cannot and will not be bought off by fraudsters. So please, send me your proof.
If the purpose of this new penny auction forum is to make up lies about PAW and blindly accuse me, how can we trust anything that they say about penny auction sites?
That’s why online pharmacies is becoming more popular over the last years. Well-known are remedies which are used to reduce inflammation caused by inflammation of the skeletal muscle etc. There were only few examples. Did somebody tell you about canadian generic Viagra? Maybe you along know about the matter. Sexual disfunction can be a result of a physical condition. Even when it has a physical reason, psychological problems can make the disorder worse. Sex drive problems are so commonly a product of how you feel that there is slightly to that “headache” saying after all.