Is Gone?

• SumoMe
is Penny Auction gone?

Since last night I noticed that penny auction site would not load for me. When putting the domain in I found that it’s not just me, the site is indeed down right now.

In June a class action lawsuit was filed against BidRack by Edelson Mcquire, LLC, read our post on the Class Action Lawsuit for more info .

A Class Action Lawsuit was Filed Against the Penny Auction Site in June

Litigation is proceeding, but did just shut down?

Discuss this and all penny auction issues in our forum! (It’s Free to Join).

Related Posts with Thumbnails
About the author: Connect with me on Google+

8 comments… add one

• Justin September 3, 2011, 4:23 pm

I did not notice that was down, Amanda, but I did note last week that the Affiliate Network offers on oDigger which were posted for automatically switched to a preview page. Maybe they have simply renamed the original, trouble penny auction?

• Justin September 7, 2011, 7:38 am

I do see that is indeed still having technical difficulties;
    We apologize for the inconvenience, but due to technical difficulties, Bidrack is not available at this time.
    Our engineers are aware of the issue and working to bring the site back up as soon as possible.
    For any inquiries, please contact:

Also noted that a similar Blowout, Blowhard, Overstocked, and Over-hyped penny auction is now down for what they describe as “planned system maintenance”,;
    “ZipBids is currently undergoing planned system maintenance. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Note: All users that have won auctions, your products are still being shipped during regular business hours. We are currently performing system maintenance to better your user experience. We will be back shortly.”

• Frank September 10, 2011, 5:04 pm

I couldn’t log on the other day to Bidrack. I just tried again and was able to log on, but there are no items available for auction. I was trying to get in touch with them to find out where my order was?! I won a cheepo item on Aug 18 and i’m still waiting for delivery. I too got hooked into that $99. charge on my credit card. Now it seems that they took my money and ran……………..with my credit card number too!!!

• garrett mckenzie September 19, 2011, 9:55 pm

i am still waiting for my six products to be shipped , dose any one have the name and contact info of the owner of bidrack,
    Please send to me at gfm933@ , I am ready to travel , think i need a vacation.

• william finn November 20, 2011, 8:21 pm

will my one hundred dollers be returned and when, thank you

• Tyler November 27, 2011, 6:28 pm

“BidRack is no longer holding auctions or accepting orders and has ceased operations.

Customers in need of assistance should call 1 (800) 253-1410 or email with any questions.

Thank you for your patronage.”

• dianne February 13, 2012, 7:05 pm

what happens to the money i have in my account now?

• Beth October 2, 2012, 2:21 pm

Me, too: what happens to the money I had in my account? How about how they overcharged me for wrong and crappy products? They never did correct the item they shipped that was wrong…